Friday 6 February 2009

Fiddle sticks

I am really unsure as to whether to try and get to "TRB". Staffs is under quite thick snow and the marina is round the back of a farm and I am guessing that hasn't been gritted nor the Village of Great Haywood. I really want to pop along and make sure that all is OK with her. I also feel quite bad today I seem to have a migraine that is just lurking in the back ground that has made it's presence felt after eating some cereal...nice. I know that I can call Jon and John the marine engineers there and they would pop onboard and give her the once over. Mmmmm I just feel restless... I would love to turn the engine over and get it nice and warm, turn the heating on and dry her out... But I also don't want to get stuck in the snow and ice in the car.... Maybe we can pop over in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on The Robber Button Blog.

We will not publish any comments from any poster who does not show their Identity. Your comment will be posted up as soon as it is read, this may take sometime of we are cruising. We have had to add moderation to The Robber Button Blog because some people do put up offensive and rude comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.